FORUM

Please leave a comment down page if you liked our project( or if you didn’t 🙂 ) .

ImageChef.com

You can also visit

http://elearningawards.eun.org/ww/en/pub/elearningawards/gallery.cfm

( 68th page) and vote for us!

Thank you! Cristina Nicolaita, teacher administrator

P.S. Thank you, eTwinning! Our project was chosen “Quality Label of the month” in September! We are all very proud!

15 Comments

1. Gerhenson said,

February 18, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Thanks for providing such a great article, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

2. Juan Tung said,

February 18, 2011 at 6:56 pm

You should participate in a contest for among the best blogs on the web. I’ll advocate this web site!

3. February 17, 2011 at 1:46 am

Hey this is a excellent post. I’m planning to e-mail this to my buddies. I arrived on this while searching on the internet I’ll be sure to return. many thanks for revealing.

4. February 12, 2011 at 12:35 am

I agree with your points , superb post.

5. Rex Caselton said,

February 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm

I am only writing to make you know of the magnificent experience our daughter found going through your site. She realized too many things, not to mention what it’s like to possess an excellent helping mood to make other individuals clearly completely grasp specified complicated issues. You truly surpassed our own expectations. Thanks for rendering those insightful, dependable, edifying and even cool tips about that topic to Jane.

6. socjologia said,

January 19, 2011 at 6:32 pm

I’m impressed, I need to say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is one thing that not enough individuals are talking intelligently about. I’m very glad that I stumbled across this in my seek for one thing regarding this.

7. January 18, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Most what i read online is trash and copy paste but i think you offer something different. Keep it like this.

8. pedagogika said,

January 18, 2011 at 12:29 pm

I like your blog

9. January 17, 2011 at 6:41 pm

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

10. Ola Applonie said,

January 4, 2011 at 4:04 am

Most of the blogs online are pretty much the same but i think that your blog can be an exception. Cheers !

11. Geta Grigore said,

September 24, 2010 at 10:33 am

It is a very interesting site, by how attractive approach to mathematics for children. Congratulations and good luck!
    Bravo, copii!

12. Elena said,

September 24, 2010 at 8:44 am

Hello everybody!
    I congratulate everybody for this project and I am sorry I can’t be involved here because I work with preprimary children. Good luck and a lot of votes to win the competition you are involved in!
    All the best! Elena

13. Barbu Anda said,

August 9, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Hello ! I think this project is a wonderful way to have fun with math . I really liked the quizes and the children’s drawings ( some ideas were really funny ) . It’s nice to see how children can use their imagination in this project . Math is easy as π, isn’t it ? :)) Anda

14. Preda Andreea said,

August 9, 2010 at 7:10 am

Hello! Nice work! I loved the Quizes and games page and the children’s beautiful paintings. Maths is not so difficult after all! 🙂 Andreea

Leave a reply to Juan Tung Cancel reply